Central Pension Processing Center (CPPC)
With a view to provide better and accurate service to our pensioners, Punjab and Sind Bank has centralized the payment of pension across all CBS branches by setting up a Centralized Pension Processing Centre (CPPC) to calculate at a central level the amount of pension payable to all pensioners. CPPC processes all the calculations related to pension as per PPO'S issued by Govt. authorities. Any changes in respect of pension parameters like Basic Pension, DA rates, Revisions are also done by CPPC. The CPPC credits pension directly into pensioners accounts once all formalities and obtaining of required papers such as life certificate/undertaking etc are complete.
We are striving for timely and accurate payment of pension to all categories of pensioners as well as redress of grievances of the pensioners.
In case of complaints/grievance pensioners may approach the pension paying branch. They may also write directly to CPPC for early resolution of the problem.
Categories Of Pensioners Catered By Us
- Central Civil
- Punjab State
Benefits to the pension account holders :-
- SMS on mobile with detailed break-up of monthly pension payment
- Pension slip through pension paying branch
- Hassle free pre-approved personal loan to eligible pensioners
- PSB-GAURAV apna ghar scheme for defence personnals
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of Punjab & Sind Bank
- Jeevan Pramaan facility available at branches for submission of digital Life Certificate.
- Video life certificate submission facility is available through UNIC APP/PSB V-CIP APP.
- Senior citizen savings scheme
- E-PPO provision for defence/ CPAO/ Railway Pensioners for quick disbursement of pension and revision arrear.
- PPO number printing on Savings Bank Passbook.
- Nomination in Pension Accounts.
- Free of cost Door step Banking of Life Certificate Collection
- SMS on mobile for awareness of new facility to pensioners introduced by bank like free services of DSB for LC submission, Jeewan Pramaan facility, etc.
- SMS alert of time to time instructions issued by government authority for pensioners like timely LC submission, LC timeline, etc.
- For all non-PSB pensioners who gets pension directly through NEFT/RTGS, money gets transferred to respective accounts in real time or within 24 hours.
- Most of the queries/complaints are being instantly resolved in the branch or through meetings. And the queries/complaints which need detailed examination shall be resolved within 3 days. Customers can register their queries/complaints through Call Center (18004198300). The call centre representative helps in resolving the general queries. If queries/issues require further inspection, they are registered in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal and gets resolved within 1-3 days.
Address:- A-25, First Floor, Community Centre, Jawala Heri, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063
Email at cppc[at]psb[dot]co[dot]in
Landline No. 011-25281210, 011-25281211