- The bank is committed to provide basic banking services to disadvantageous section of the society. Banking services shall be offered to them through Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) and accounts can be opened with relaxed customer acceptance norms as per regulatory guidelines. The Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) will offer the following minimum facilities to the customers:-
- The 'Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account' will be considered a normal banking service available to all.
- This account shall not have the requirement of any minimum balance.
- The services available in the account will include deposit and withdrawal of cash at bank branch as well as ATMs; receipt / credit of money through electronic payment channels or by means of deposit / collection of cheques drawn by Central / State Government agencies and departments.
- While there will be no limit on the number of deposits that can be made in a month, account holders will be allowed a maximum of four withdrawals in a month, including ATM withdrawals.
- Facility of ATM card or ATM-cum-Debit Card.
- The above facilities will be provided without any charges. Further, no charge will be levied for non-operation / activation of in-operative 'Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account'. Bank will also provide valued added service, including issuance of cheque book to BSBDA account, however, these valued added services shall attract service charges at normal rate
* Nomination facility is available on all deposit accounts opened by individuals. Nomination is also available to a sole proprietary concern account. Nomination can be made in favour of one individual only. Nomination so made can be cancelled or changed by all the account holder(s) any time.