ASSET RESTRUCTURING MODULE FOR MSMEs (ARM-MSME) by SIDBI & ISARC
- GOI and RBI have come up with several measures to extend relief to MSMEs to tide over the present pressing times of post COVID pandemic.
- One-time restructuring window provided under Covid Relief Package announced by RBI in August 2020 also aims to provide relief to specified units by way of restructuring of credit facilities without asset downgrade till March 31, 2021.
- In this backdrop, a web-based Asset Restructuring Module for MSMEs (ARM-MSME) has been developed by SIDBI and its associate, ISARC (India SME Asset Reconstruction Co. Ltd.) as an automated/online Do-It-Yourself(DIY) portal for MSMEs.
- With the help of this Module, MSMEs will be able to self-create their restructuring proposal/financial viability assessment without engaging with third party consultants, which entails time and cost.
- Reports can also be downloaded in PDF format for records/ submission outside the portal.
- The restructuring proposal submitted/generated online will be considered for processing by the Bank as per Bank Guidelines.
To access ARM-MSME portal, please click on this https://arm-msme.in/